November 2012 features the picture of a BVM Ultra Bandit taken during the 2007 Top Gun event in Lakeland Florida.
The Ultra Bandit is a turbine powered sport jet manufactured by BVM USA.
- The Ultra Bandit is flight test proven to endure 200 mph and extreme aerobatics.
- It has a generous wing area with built-in washout for very stable slow flight and landings.
- Large control surfaces for “square corner” aerobatics.
- Extra large landing flaps delete the need for speed brake devices and allow very slow landings.
- Model grass field suitable – because it is big and powerful, it can take off and land in short distances.
- Easy field assembly – We designed the 98″ long “Ultra” for quick assembly, allowing convenient transport to the model field. There are 2 screws and 2 servo connections per wing and stab and just 2 set screws for the fin, and if necessary, the aft fuse section can be removed with 4 set screws and 3 servo connections. With the wings removed, the Ultra Bandit will fit into many SUV’s. We make a special Jet Cradle to make your Ultra even easier to transport and work on.
Depending on your browser, click the below link and save the picture or right click the link and select “save as..” to save the picture to your desktop.